Monday, July 23, 2018

And the winner is.....

ME!!!

I spent a half an hour crying and laughing before I could even call The Barren at work.
All I did was take a photo of my computer screen and send it to him....
My hands were shaking, I was not able to speak....
The cats freaked out thinking I was in pain or something.

I am still quite in shock and working very hard on sharing this award with pride 
and I keep telling myself that it is not arrogant.
I worked very hard for this and my work was recognized by a panel of professional peers
and I got some money too!
I won the creative process award, perfectly suited for what I submitted.

The magic of disco lifted and kept my mood elevated most of the day and when I finally found the information it was a HUGE shock and wonderful moment.

The Barren says I need to sit and stew in this...live and love the feeling and like Elmer J Fudd, repeat my well earned and happy mantra:

"I am an internationally awarded artist"




1 comment:

Mali said...

WOOO HOOOOOOO!!! Congratulations! And well done. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there. I am so thrilled you were rewarded for your bravery. And, of course, for your enormous talent. Awesome!