Friday, April 05, 2013

1,2,3...

image via etsy
 
 
All the clothes are packed, the xanax is packed, a pair of cozy PJ's are packed.
I am about to dive into another weekend of family.
 
This one has the airs of mellow, all appearances point to it.
Wine, a private room, no real plans aside from meals together
and the aforementioned family photo.
All the children that will be attending have preplanned activities, that do not involve us.
 
I am a little gun shy, but call me gullible, I think this one will be far better then last
or what we refer to as "Hell Weekend"
 
thank you all for your kind words about my last posts...I felt so much better after reading them.
xoxo
 


2 comments:

Mali said...

I'm reading this Sunday morning in bed, so by my reckoning you'll be right in the midst of everything. Hope it is going well.

Wolfers said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.