Saturday, March 03, 2018

Pet Peeve AKA Rant

Okay, I have to admit, as time passes I have found that I have a new pet peeve.
I can not stand when people post on social media how proud and excited they are
 that their children are actualizing and becoming small humans.
Example:
So excited little child has pooped in the potty
So excited little child slept for three hours
So excited only threw up twice today
so excited ate food

Image result for frustrated gif

Ugh!!!
you don't need to report that your child is acting like any other human 
wow, not only did you procreate but now you are surprised 
that your little human are now acting like a little human

UGH!!!

1 comment:

Mali said...

I'm so glad my friends haven't done this. Even my niece doesn't do this. I'm lucky I know.

In the meantime, breathe deeply.