Several months ago I was doing some catch up reading of LaLa's blog and saw that she had so kindly awarded my little bitch and moan blog this honor.
I have been blogging for so many years with no one ever seeing me that this recent shift of having followers and now an award was A LOT to process.
So LaLa I am sorry for the delay in responding but here is my long awaited response.
I feel SUPER DUPER honored that I have received this Lovely Blog Award from LaLa
Per the honors here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I am incredibly superstitious. So much so that sometimes I will not let you say certain things at certain times. See I can not even tell you what that is and why! I have incorporated this so well into my life that I barely know that I am doing it anymore!
2. I often have the desire to honk at random people for random reasons. I drive a lot and often times when I pass a car that has someone picking their nose, or talking on the phone or if someone is just walking down the street I want to honk my car horn at them. It is like the least used thing in my car... I barely use my horn. I wonder if anyone has ever had to replace their horn from overuse?!humm
3. I LOVE the smell of wet earth, maybe it is from all my gardening, or that it evokes childhood memories, but I find it so very comforting. If they made a spray of that smell I would spray it on my pillow so I could smell it as I drifted off to sleep.
4. I often think there are ghosts in my house. I wake up almost every night thinking that someone is in my bedroom watching me sleep.
5. When I get dressed up, I spend a good bit of time putting on make-up (this might be because I really don't know how to do it so I am teaching myself at the same time) and then after looking at myself, wipe it off with my hands leaving my face in a state of half made up/ half back at square one.
6. I watch home shopping channels to see how people talk for so long about light bulbs or other things like that. I am training myself to be able to talk to anyone about anything!
7. I sometimes can not see the defining line between people and animals and so when I look at animals, like baboons, I only see a being, no different than you or me.
I have had to adjust the conditions a little to maintain anonymity and to account for the fact that I don't read a lot of blogs...I window shop on ETSY and art supply stores a lot.
Here are the blogs I read the most/ favorite blogs:
Clearly there is LaLa's blog, I love her candid nature and real ideas:
The first blog I started to read when I was looking for infertility blogs was Lisa's:
I ADORE Nicole's Blog, and she writes so wonderfully:
From a friend on the other side of the world, Mali always has such wonderful insight:
There are a couple blogs that I "drop-in on" that are currently discussing children or are actively/passively trying to have children or have them:
KitVonD is a woman show has been riding a roller coaster of emotions in this last year, she is also in the middle of making her life the one she wants, we can all applaud that!
and I always love to simply read this blog, I have for years and years,
Eden is funny, clever, honest and quirky...
warning she is a mom, and does talk about and show her kid...but also her bulldog, clothing choices and lunch
Thank you again LaLa
you made me feel so special