Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dreamy

image via graphicsfairy.blogspot.com
 
So last night I had a dream that I was going on this crazy roller coaster ride.
I sat in a log like seat and went up up up a tall slide, into the stars...then at the peak there was a room filled with tables and people talking in languages I didn't understand.
Then you arrived, and said we were leaving here, I told you about the slide being so tall and scary and you put your arm around me and said, its no big deal.
and we slid down the same slide thru the dark, wind rushing past our faces and I remember feeling safe and letting go of fear.
At the bottom of the slide we got out and the phone rang, I picked up and it was covered in like brillo pad/hay and I heard The Viscount voice saying " how was the art gallery?"
 
 

No comments: