Friday, January 06, 2012

Waiting and waiting.....


So I counted days and by gosh I am suppose to have good old AF by now...days before the trip.
The last time we went on a big trip I got it the day before and was whacked out on pain pills the whole time...this time I want it to be different! I want to have fun and not cry the whole time!
Plus I have a great dress I would like to stand up strait in
and not be fighting the urge to hurl the whole time.

So as I wait, I search for funny pics and I found this site: Menstrual Pinups
Altered in photoshop, all have visible signs of the their periods.

Consider it an invitation to arrive AF, come on, I know you wanna be here.....

1 comment:

CandyGirl said...

That is a bizarre and funny site...

I hope your period doesn't show up and mess with your vacation! I had my last two partially ruined by nasty cramps, so I definitely sympathize.