Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Inspiration Wednesday

I follow this photographer on social media, and really find daily inspiration from the people he meets.
This one in particular sits deeply in me and made me cry the first time I read it:

"What's your favorite thing about your mother?"
"She loves life more than anyone I've ever known. I hope she doesn't mind me telling you this, but recently she's had some health problems. And her health got so bad at one point, she called me and said: 
'I was starting to wonder if there was any reason to go on. But then I had the most delicious pear!'"

2 comments:

Amel said...

AWWWWWW...that's such a nice entry and love the dress the mother is wearing. SO colourful!

Mali said...

I saw that too, and had to smile. A delicious pear (and so many other things) make life worth living.