Thursday, September 30, 2010

letters....


" Four and Twenty Blackbirds"
Photopolymer etching
I am totally overwhelmed with little letters that are arriving in my inbox....
I am simply a pool of tears by the stories the I am trusted enough to witness.

I am so thankful to know such amazing women

My parents had their private view of the show this evening....both were moved to tears, my father fell silent and had a hard time looking into my eyes, but simply hugged me and told me he loved me. My mother wept openly and loudly, and kept saying I am so sorry. It took my husband off guard, and he became weepy too.
I feel very raw, very soft and slightly afraid.

I am gonna need some waterproof mascara tomorrow night.

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

I am going to make every effort to be at your opening next week.
I am very happy for you!
xoxo