Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Thank you all for your warm wonderful birthday wishes!
I was so deeply touched that you sent them.
Thank you most sincerely

I am so thankful to have this blog to express my deep, dark sorrow and dreams.

I am sure I am not the only one, but birthdays are markers of not only time but accomplishments for me.
In many ways far worse then the "high school reunions or post college get together".
I find that for myself, my birthday gives me time to assess what I still would like to accomplish in my life.
~
I feel thankful this year: that I am talking to others about my infertility, I am able to speak frankly about the pain and lifelong ache and
I have add the word hope on my list of words I would like to use in the coming year.
I don't use it even in casual conversations, I would like to use again without reservation or fear.

No comments: