Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I finished.. .



I blogged all month long, I finished NaBloPoMo
I never thought I would have so many reflections on being infertile or how it has touched me daily.

I got a call from the doctor's office...I need an MRI to determine what kind of monster we are dealing with.
In many ways I am glad to know I will finally get a picture of my questionable uterus, in other ways I am afraid of what kind of fear-speech I will get next. 
All I know is that things have grown and they have grown fast.
Soooo I am back to waiting for more information and being my own best advocate.

Initiate brave face....and smile
I might be mad at my reproductive system, but I have no desire to have it removed, or strangled or harmed.
It is mine and I am dead set on keeping it.

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

Congrats on your month of blogging!!!!

No brave face and smile needed here. This is YOUR blog. This is a place where you can say exactly how you feel. I am here to listen and dispense hugs with reckless abandon. Please keep us updated. You are very much in my thoughts.xoxo